Clean Air Campaign Manager
To manage the design, delivery and monitoring of UK100’s clean air campaigns output while overseeing the management and development of UK100’s Clean Cities – Clean Air network to support high quality advocacy for clean air from local leaders.
12 month contract – 2.5 days per week.
- Coordinate and manage communications with network members; build relationships with the relevant air quality policy officers and councillors among our membership to share policy expertise; hold quarterly calls with network members and work with them to gather support for joint asks and declarations as well as ensure their attendance at important events.
- Organise and chair quarterly teleconferences with the UK100 Clean Cities – Clean Air network.
- Map and implement actions to broaden the network membership.
- Organise and coordinate events such as party conference fringe events with national and local politicians, businesses and other stakeholders.
- Lead on the design and dissemination of relevant updates via the UK100 e-newsletter and other communication channels and newsletters.
- Lead work that secures commitment from 3 Local Authorities to change their bus fleet to zero emission – building on commitments from Local Authorities in 2018.
- Help develop the shared advocacy priorities of city leaders to enable clean air plans to be taken forward with ambition and urgency.
- Represent UK100 at meetings and public events to promote the Clean Air priorities of UK100’s network.
- Manage progress tracking of the delivery of agreed KPIs for foundation grants and lead bid writing for further grants.
- Provide support to PR campaigns/media communications.
- We are a small team. Ad hoc duties will thus arise, and every staff member is expected to support the team efforts.
- Strong understanding of air pollution issues and how these can be effectively addressed through the different levels of government.
- Experience of working in policy development.
- Able to represent the company with external stakeholders.
- Experience of working in partnership with other stakeholders to achieve shared objectives.
- Experience of bid writing.
- Experience of working in a lobbying or advocacy role.
- Strong project management skills.
We will provide a competitive salary.
Please submit your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration or for any questions or queries you may have. The deadline for applications is January 14th.