Welcome to this site, operated by UK100 CITIES NETWORK LIMITED, a company limited by guarantee, registered office in England and Wales, Company Number 10515243 (“UK100 CITIES NETWORK LIMITED”, “we”, “us”, “our”). We may, at your discretion, transact with you or someone acting on your behalf (“you”, “your”).
We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
This policy sets how we may collect and use any personal data we collect from you. We would be pleased to hear from you any comments on our policy by email to email@example.com.
This policy was last updated on 12th September 2017. Any changes to our policy will be recorded on this page and, where appropriate, we will notify you by email.
Our site is copyright protected. You may only use material you copy or download from our site for your personal use.
We make no representation that the materials on our site, nor on any sites linked to our site, are appropriate for use outside of the United Kingdom. Our materials are provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
This agreement is governed by English law. You agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
You have the right to ask us not to collect or store your information for marketing purposes.
We will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive marketing information from us and/or our selected third parties. Unless you expressly agree, we will not market to you nor pass your information for marketing purposes to a third party.
We may invite you to participate in a contest and you may, at your discretion, agree to participate.
Collection of information about you.
We may collect and use following data about you:
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, blog content, other communication data. We may use analytical software to help us understand how our site is being used without identify any individual. We may report aggregate information to our advertisers.
• Information about you which you provide by filling in forms on our site; records of any contact and transactions you make with us including your credit / debit card details, your name, address, telephone number, email address all of which in case we need to contact you about your transaction.
• Responses to surveys we may seek. You do not have to respond to us.
• Responses to a contest which we may offer in order to promote the competition and contact you regarding the contest or prize awards.
• Information for system administration, such as your IP address, operating system and browser.
Our site may use “cookies” (small text files placed on your computer to collect anonymous information). You may reject our cookies. If you do, some of the functionality of our web site may not work for you, for example, cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our site.
Storing and transmitting data
We may use third-party servers to host our web site and they may store and process your information outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). People from outside the EEA may be engaged in fulfilling your transactions with us. We will use recognised third-party companies to process your payment transactions securely.
The storage and transmission of data via the Internet is not completely secure and, although we will take reasonable precautions to store and transmit your data securely, any storage and transmission we make of your data is at your risk.
We will only disclose your data to a third party to the extent necessary to fulfil our transaction with you or to comply with the legal requirements of an applicable jurisdiction. We will not sell your data to anyone.
Where you have a password which enables you to access certain facilities within our site, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone.
Access to Information
You have the right to access information held about you. Any request to access the information we hold about you may be subject to an administration fee of £10 to meet our reasonable costs.
Data Protection Act 1998 (“theAct”)
We are not currently required to register under the Act.