UK100 joins the conference for private and public sector leaders and policymakers to work together to transform the transport network for Net Zero.
UK100 joins the UK’s largest two-day conference for senior private and public sector transport leaders and policymakers to work together to transform the UK’s transport network and achieve net zero.
Hear from the country’s leading policymakers and private sector experts on how they work together to deliver transport decarbonisation and understand your important role.
Senior UK policymakers and Government officials will share valuable insight and knowledge to help the public and private sectors collaborate and realise future transport goals at November’s two-day Smart Transport Conference in Birmingham. The conference will address the important issues of the moment including:
- Future trends: what will future transport systems look like in the UK
- Delivering net-zero: Unpacking the Governments decarbonisation plan
- Active Travel initiatives: best practice case studies from around the world
- How to get public buy-in when implementing clean air initiatives
- Mobility hubs: Exploring scalability, adaptability and potential uses
- Freight solutions: modal shift and last-mile delivery
- Integrated transport, integrated ticketing and Mobility as a Service (Maas)
- Electric vehicles and EV charging infrastructure